A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Airoldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Airoldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Airoldi, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Airoldi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Airoldi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Airoldi MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Airoldi practice?
- Dr. James Airoldi has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Airoldi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Blandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.