A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Airoldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Airoldi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Airoldi, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Airoldi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Airoldi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Airoldi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Airoldi practice?
Dr. James Airoldi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Blandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.