A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Albanese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Albanese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albanese
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Albanese, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Albanese graduated from New York University.
Dr. Albanese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Albanese MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Albanese practice?
- Dr. James Albanese has 1 office location.
Dr. James Albanese practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Cardiologists.