A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Albanese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Albanese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albanese
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Albanese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Albanese, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Albanese graduated from New York University.
Dr. Albanese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Albanese MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Albanese practice?
- Dr. James Albanese has 1 office location.
Dr. James Albanese practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Cardiologists.