Dr. James Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Albert?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. James Albert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2015

Outstanding is all I have to say.

November 18th, 2013

Nice

Very nice atmosphere. They really know what they are talking about.

June 10th, 2010

Wonderful

Top notch cedentials, wonderful caring doctor and staff. Beautiful office, latest equipment. I would highly recommend Dr. Albert to my friends and family.

March 31st, 2010

Preventative Care

I knew I had substantial family history of varicose veins (mother). The crazy thing was they really didn't bother me on a cosmetic basis; however, until recently my legs began to ache and throb more than I cared for. I sought out the help of Dr. Albert at the Albert Vein Institute based on references from several friends. Shortly after the procedures that ache and throbbing slowly went away. Ten months later I must say they feel fantastic. Don't get me wrong there were times of discomfort but far less than what I expected. Most if not all of this was very well explained to me going in. I have nothing but fantastic things to say about my experiences at this vein center. Dr Albert and his entire staff made me feel very confortable about my decision to have the procedures done before things became worse. The entire process described to me was quite clear in my expectations. The follow up appointments are scheduled on pretty regular basis but are necessary for the results Dr. Albert and I want to achieve. I would highly recommend this facility to family and friends (which I have) that have very similar issues. Thanks for the early detection and treatment Dr. Albert and staff!!!!!

March 30th, 2010

Great experience

My experience at the Albert Vein Institute was wonderful. Dr. Albert gave me the leg health that I was looking for. I was experiencing heaviness, tired, achy legs and after my procedure all those symptoms went away. The healing process did take some time but was worth it in the long run. Dr. Albert's attention to detail and his outstanding PA and staff made it a great experience. I would recommend Dr. Albert to anyone who is looking for healthier better looking legs that also feel good.

March 16th, 2010

Best doctor and staff I have ever met.

I feel as though I have 20 year old legs on a 60+ year old body. After the procedures I had preformed by Dr. Albert and his staff me legs never felt or looked this good, even when I was in my 20's. I highly recommend to anyone that is considering vein surgery to visit Dr. Albert and his staff. You will see and feel the wonderful results.

January 6th, 2010

Awful service

Dr. Albert lacks appropriate care and consideration for patients. His staff is very rude and abrasive and they do not show any concern for a patient once they have been paid. Simple concern should be mandatory for patient care. Please use someone else for procedures so that you don't have the same problems I have had.

January 4th, 2009

avc

I AM A PATIENT THAT HAS HAD BOTH ELECTIVE AND MEDICALLY NECESSARY PROCEDRES PERFORMED. THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL AND DR ALBERT IS GREAT IS THIS NEW FIELD OF EXPERTISE. HE IS FILLING A NEED IN THE COMMUNITY AND IS DOING A GREAT JOB.

March 1st, 2017