A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Albin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Albin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Albin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Albin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Albin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osmond General Hospital
- Antelope Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Albin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Albin practice?
- Dr. James Albin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Albin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norfolk, NE.
See Norfolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.