Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
Very dissapointed! He needs to make sure he takes a least 5 minutes to review a patients medical records and medical history before, during or after a visit. My medical records were never looked at. He had his nuse send a referral, which was send incorrectly. Therefore, my referral was denied and the neurologist could not take me in as a new patient. I feel like this doctor did not want to help me and was just trying to push me away or maybe he did not know how to help me. Either way very frustrating!

March 27th, 2015
What a great experience we had with Dr. Alderson! He has a great sense of humor and wonderful bedside manner! He was very easy to talk to and spent time listening to our concerns. He was very thourough and made us feel important and that he truly wanted to help us! Special thanks to Anita for being so kind and helpful and for getting us an appointment so quickly!

March 24th, 2012
After hours calll
DrAlderson was on call yesterday when I call for my regular Doctor. I found him to be caring, attentive and courteous...

November 8th, 2010
an excellent doctor.
Dr. Alderson has been taking care of my mom for 3 or 4 years. he truly cares about his patients, he's always positive has a good bedside manner. you could not ask for a better more knowledgeable doctor.