A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Algeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Algeo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Algeo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Algeo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Algeo MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Algeo practice?
- Dr. James Algeo has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Algeo practices Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Las Cruces Radiologists.