A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Allman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Allman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Allman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Samaritan Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Allman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Allman practice?
- Dr. James Allman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Allman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashland, OH.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.