Learn more about Dr. James Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Allred is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allred
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allred Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Allred, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allred has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Allred MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Allred practice?
- Dr. James Allred has 1 office location.
Dr. James Allred practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.