Learn more about Dr. James Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Allred is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allred
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Allred Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Allred, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allred has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Allred MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Allred practice?
- Dr. James Allred has 1 office location.
Dr. James Allred practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.