A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Allred is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allred
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allred Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Allred, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allred has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Allred MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Allred practice?
- Dr. James Allred has 1 office location.
Dr. James Allred practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.