Learn more about Dr. James Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Allred is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allred
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Allred Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Allred, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allred has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Allred MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Allred practice?
- Dr. James Allred has 1 office location.
Dr. James Allred practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Cardiologists.