A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Almand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Almand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Almand graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Almand has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Almand MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Almand practice?
- Dr. James Almand has 1 office location.
Dr. James Almand practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Family Physicians.