A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Alpert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Alpert, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Alpert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Alpert MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James D. Alpert practice?
- Dr. James Alpert has 1 office location.
Dr. James Alpert practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Slingerlands, NY.
See Slingerlands Psychiatrists.