Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Amatruda
Dr. James Amatruda, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Medical Oncology. Dr. Amatruda is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Parkland Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Amatruda has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. James Amatruda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Michelle Gill
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Amanda Evans
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Mckinney
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi21