A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ameika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ameika is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ameika, MD, PA is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameika graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ameika has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Ameika MD and PA is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ameika practice?
- Dr. James Ameika has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ameika practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Surgeons.