A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ames is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ames has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon Ames MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Ames practice?
- Dr. James Ames has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ames practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.