Learn more about Dr. James Amontree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Amontree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amontree
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amontree Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Amontree, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amontree graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amontree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Amontree MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Amontree practice?
- Dr. James Amontree has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Amontree practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists and Punta Gorda Gastroenterologists.