Learn more about Dr. James Amontree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Amontree is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amontree
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Amontree Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Amontree, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amontree graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amontree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Amontree MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Amontree practice?
- Dr. James Amontree has 1 office location.
Dr. James Amontree practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Internists and Punta Gorda Gastroenterologists.