A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Amrhein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Amrhein, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Amrhein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrhein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Amrhein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Amrhein MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Amrhein practice?
- Dr. James Amrhein has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Amrhein practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Monroeville, PA.
See Greenville Endocrinologists.