Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Amrhein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Amrhein, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Amrhein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrhein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Amrhein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amrhein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Amrhein practice?
Dr. James Amrhein practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Monroeville, PA.
See Greenville Endocrinologists.