A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Amrhein, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Good. Dr. Amrhein has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Amrhein, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Amrhein graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Amrhein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amrhein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Amrhein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Amrhein practice?
Dr. James Amrhein practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Monroeville, PA.
See Spartanburg Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Amrhein, Dr. Jaime Amrhein, Dr. Santiago Amrhein, Dr. Jacques Amrhein