A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Anasti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Anasti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Anasti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anasti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Anasti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Anasti MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Anasti practice?
- Dr. James Anasti has 1 office location.
Dr. James Anasti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bethlehem Endocrinologists.