A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Anasti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Anasti is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anasti
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Anasti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Anasti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anasti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Anasti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Anasti MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. James N. Anasti practice?
- Dr. James Anasti has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Anasti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA and Reading, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.