A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Anasti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anasti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anasti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anasti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Anasti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James N. Anasti practice?
Dr. James Anasti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Anasti, Dr. Jaime Anasti, Dr. Santiago Anasti, Dr. Jacques Anasti