A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Andonian, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andonian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andonian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andonian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Andonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Andonian practice?
Dr. James Andonian practices Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Andonian, Dr. Jacob Andonian, Dr. Jacques Andonian, Dr. Jaime Andonian