A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Andrasko is Excellent. Dr. Andrasko has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Andrasko, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrasko graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andrasko has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- St John West Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrasko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Andrasko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Andrasko practice?
Dr. James Andrasko practices Surgery near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oberlin, OH.
See Lorain Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Andrasko, Dr. Jacob Andrasko, Dr. Jacques Andrasko, Dr. Jaime Andrasko