Dr. James Andry MD Patient Reviews

February 26th, 2016
Inappropriate...felt very violated as a woman....

June 11th, 2015
Most kind and compassionate doc I've ever been treated by

April 2nd, 2015
Only interest is in making $. Staff is horrible.

March 16th, 2015
Crazy Office
Dr Andry has been my doctor for about 2.5 years. I have been favorably impressed with him, but I dread contacting his office because of the communication difficulties with his staff. They don't return calls, the voice mail system is TERRIBLE. Most of the time you cannot speak to a human, or you have to get transferred around a couple times before you find anyone who knows what's going on. Their handling of billing and insurance is not patient-friendly.

September 3rd, 2014
EXCELLENT
Dr. Andry is one of the most caring and precise physicians that I have ever been to.

October 14th, 2013
Patient
Dr.Andry is an excellent doctor BUT his office staff never gets back with you and you have extra long waits ( being put on hold ) when you call his office. Very disorganized, nobody can answer your questions, nobody knows what is going on! His treatment has been very successful with me but wish I didn't have to deal with the stress of trying to get answers from his employees.

May 10th, 2013
Exceptional doctor
Dr. Andry is not only my doctor, he is my friend. He goes above and beyond what is expected of him and he is a genius at what he does. I am a nurse and I know a good doctor when I see one. The staff are very friendly and knew me by my first name after only a couple visits. When I leave my appointment, I feel like I just had a meeting with a really good friend who has great medical advice instead of going to a doctors appointment. I would trust him with taking care of my friends and family. Highly reccomend!

March 5th, 2012
Best Dr. in town
By far, Dr. Andry is the best Dr. in town. He knows what he is doing and he is great at what he does!

November 23rd, 2011
He is by far the most caring doctor I've ever been to. True, there's a long wait to see him but it's because he spends as much time with a patient as needed and does NOT leave the room until the appt is done. In my opinion, waiting an hour to see the doctor for just as long is far better than waiting 20 min to see a doctor for 5 min. He's a brilliant man and I highly reccommend him to everyone!

March 1st, 2010
I am so blessed to have Dr. Andry for my doctor. He spends time with me that few other doctors have. I appreciate the fact that he is not threatened by alternative treatments and that is, no doubt, in part, due to his father being a chiropractor. Though I've seldom had the need, he is not afraid to refer me to a specialist if he feels he does not have the right answer for me. In the time I have been his patient for weight control, he has never criticized me nor has he played a "blame game." It's not often one looks forward to a visit to the doctor, but I consider Dr. Andry to be a friend as well as my physician. I would recommend him heartily to anyone looking for a family doctor. You won't regret it.