A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Antoszyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Antoszyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antoszyk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Antoszyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Antoszyk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoszyk graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antoszyk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Antoszyk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Antoszyk practice?
- Dr. James Antoszyk has 1 office location.
Dr. James Antoszyk practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Ophthalmologists.