A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Antoszyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Antoszyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antoszyk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Antoszyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Antoszyk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoszyk graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antoszyk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Antoszyk MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Antoszyk practice?
- Dr. James Antoszyk has 1 office location.
Dr. James Antoszyk practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Ophthalmologists.