A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Antoszyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Antoszyk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Antoszyk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoszyk graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Antoszyk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antoszyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan