Dr. James Apesos MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dayton, OH

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017
BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE...DON'T DO IT!!!
Dr Apesos is a very average surgeon (at best) but an even worse human being. I now know why some reviews say he puts money above your best interests. He will say he can do anything and that you are in good hands at the consultation but after he gets your money and does the surgery, his story completely changes. There is nothing you can do to get back you money back and even worse, what you used to look like. Do not buy in to what he says. He lied to me for the sake of making money and could care less about the effects and results of the surgery. Just stay away from James Apesos and save your money and your well being!

April 8th, 2017
Lousy surgeon stay away from this DrNo mom

January 28th, 2017
AMAZING
What a great surgeon...Very nice staff!!! I couldn't be happier!! I had 425 cc saline breast augmentation! I was taken great care... Highly recommend

December 2nd, 2016
Great Physician
I had breast implants earlier this year. I met with a few doctors and was not impressed. No one seemed to listen to what I wanted. I met Dr. Apesos and we had a long informational talk. He listend to me and took his time. None of the appointments were rushed, I felt I was in good hands. I am very happy with the work he did for me. I am looking forward to working with him again soon.

September 2nd, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Just wanted to thank Dr. Apesos and his staff. Dr. Apesos is the expert in his field. I would recommend you to choose him if you are considering a breast augmentation.

June 24th, 2016
Do not drink the Kool-Aid!!!
I wish I could give Dr Apesos negative stars. He is nothing but a snake oil selling salesman. Avoid him and plastic surgery in general. There are no consequences to these type of doctors when, not if, they do a bad job. Not only the physical scars but the psychological and emotional scars are lifelong. You life will never be the same again but that is not his concern.

February 5th, 2016
If you want someone who is warm, friendly and has a good bedside manner, he's not for you. Very judgmental.

January 3rd, 2016
Excellent

December 28th, 2015
Rip Off!
Terrible doctor and results who just wants your money.

November 24th, 2015
Poor surgeon
Went for breast augmentation, ended up wit 2 different size breasts and my nipples were not even. Dr performed 2 corrective surgeries with poor results. I ended up going to a different surgeon who fixed his mistakes. I would not recommend Dr Apesos to anyone.

March 6th, 2015
I have my beast enhance 15 years ago and I love them they are very soft and look wonder till this day. I do recommend him for any patience and there person circumstance for beast surgery!

December 27th, 2014
If It Sounds Too Good To Be True, It Is Probably Because It Is
Do not let this man make you believe he can give you anything you want. After the surgery he backtracked on pretty much everything he told me at the consultation. I should have listened to my gut feeling about this man because everything sounded just too good and easy. Instead of seeking the help from a plastic surgeon, seek help from a therapist first to find out the reasons you want the surgery and if you are mentally and emotionally prepared. Dr Apesos is more than willing to do any type of surgery regardless if it is needed. Help your body by working out, eating better, & sleeping better. In my eyes Dr Apesos is more crooked than the stereotypical used car salesman. He'll tell you want you want to hear in order to make a sale. There is a reason why plastic surgeons do not go under the knife themselves and that is because they know the real risks and likely outcomes of the surgeries. The pictures you see at his office are procedures that went exceptionally well because everything just right for the doctor that day. Those are not the normal or average outcomes of surgeries. And if you think you will be one of those exceptions most of you will be very disappointed. And if a person sounds too good to be true they are probably one of three L's: They are either a Liar, a Lunatic, or they are Lord. This man is obviously not a god even though he talks a good game. Being comfortable in your own body is priceless which no doctor can give you.