Dr. James Apesos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2016
Great Physician
I had breast implants earlier this year. I met with a few doctors and was not impressed. No one seemed to listen to what I wanted. I met Dr. Apesos and we had a long informational talk. He listend to me and took his time. None of the appointments were rushed, I felt I was in good hands. I am very happy with the work he did for me. I am looking forward to working with him again soon.

September 2nd, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Just wanted to thank Dr. Apesos and his staff. Dr. Apesos is the expert in his field. I would recommend you to choose him if you are considering a breast augmentation.

June 24th, 2016
Do not drink the Kool-Aid!!!
I wish I could give Dr Apesos negative stars. He is nothing but a snake oil selling salesman. Avoid him and plastic surgery in general. There are no consequences to these type of doctors when, not if, they do a bad job. Not only the physical scars but the psychological and emotional scars are lifelong. You life will never be the same again but that is not his concern.

February 5th, 2016
If you want someone who is warm, friendly and has a good bedside manner, he's not for you. Very judgmental.

January 3rd, 2016
Excellent

December 28th, 2015
Rip Off!
Terrible doctor and results who just wants your money.

November 24th, 2015
Poor surgeon
Went for breast augmentation, ended up wit 2 different size breasts and my nipples were not even. Dr performed 2 corrective surgeries with poor results. I ended up going to a different surgeon who fixed his mistakes. I would not recommend Dr Apesos to anyone.

June 22nd, 2015
Another Victim
This guy is a complete liar and totally money driven. He acts like he can give you anything you want but once he gets his money the real truth comes out about what is possible and risks.

March 6th, 2015
I have my beast enhance 15 years ago and I love them they are very soft and look wonder till this day. I do recommend him for any patience and there person circumstance for beast surgery!

December 27th, 2014
If It Sounds Too Good To Be True, It Is Probably Because It Is
Do not let this man make you believe he can give you anything you want. After the surgery he backtracked on pretty much everything he told me at the consultation. I should have listened to my gut feeling about this man because everything sounded just too good and easy. Instead of seeking the help from a plastic surgeon, seek help from a therapist first to find out the reasons you want the surgery and if you are mentally and emotionally prepared. Dr Apesos is more than willing to do any type of surgery regardless if it is needed. Help your body by working out, eating better, & sleeping better. In my eyes Dr Apesos is more crooked than the stereotypical used car salesman. He'll tell you want you want to hear in order to make a sale. There is a reason why plastic surgeons do not go under the knife themselves and that is because they know the real risks and likely outcomes of the surgeries. The pictures you see at his office are procedures that went exceptionally well because everything just right for the doctor that day. Those are not the normal or average outcomes of surgeries. And if you think you will be one of those exceptions most of you will be very disappointed. And if a person sounds too good to be true they are probably one of three L's: They are either a Liar, a Lunatic, or they are Lord. This man is obviously not a god even though he talks a good game. Being comfortable in your own body is priceless which no doctor can give you.

January 7th, 2014
amazing jobs
I have been seeing Dr. Apesos for almost three years. I am so glad I found him. He has done my nose I swear I cannot stop admiring my nose he did it just like I wanted. He also did breast augmentation (he fixed my left side because my body contracts naturally and he fixed it with ultrasounds until my left side relaxed) now they are perfect. He did an amazing job with my breast. He also did my upper eye lids. He did a great job there too. Also he does what his patients want not what he would like to see unlike my last plastic surgeon that's why I switched with Dr. Apesos. I am very glad I did because I am happy with his work. He also did a smart lipo when I didn't need it (I have an hourglass body) and he did not argue with me and preformed the procedure. I am a really picky person I have been treated by three other surgeons before Dr. Apesos and so far he is the best.

December 17th, 2013
Love yourself and how you were created
Do not be as dumb and naive as I was. This man is a flat out liar. He told me at the consultation the procedure was very easy to achieve symmetry & the results were reversible if I didn't like it. After the surgery the results were very asymmetrical & told him I wanted it changed back. The real truth then came out which he said this was a very difficult procedure & the results cannot reversed. After I brought up the stuff he said at the consultation, he became very agitated & denied he said any such things. He said he's not perfect & I really didn't need the surgery but I'll get used to the results. Apesos and surgeons like him will say what you want to hear to sell you on a surgery. One surgeon that I've seen afterwards used the term "barbaric" in reference to the procedure (nostril reduction) & should never be performed because it almost always ends in scarring, asymmetrical, unnatural, & irreversible results. A word of advice to the younger people: unless u have some severe disfigurement please wait til u are older, wiser, & more secure in yourself before deciding on surgery. I thought I wanted this done and now regret my decision every single day. Apesos took adv. of my ignorance and insecurity. I do not understand how a person in this type of profession can lie and literally disfigure someone for the sake of money.