A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Appleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appleton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Appleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Appleton practice?
Dr. James Appleton practices Urology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Appleton, Dr. Jacob Appleton, Dr. Jacques Appleton, Dr. Jaime Appleton