A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Appleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Appleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Roy Appleton MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Appleton practice?
- Dr. James Appleton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Appleton practices Urology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Urologists.