A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Appleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Appleton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appleton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Appleton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Appleton graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Appleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bolivar General Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Roy Appleton MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Appleton practice?
- Dr. James Appleton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Appleton practices Urology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Urologists.