A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aquavella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aquavella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Aquavella, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dendritic Keratitis
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquavella graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aquavella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Aquavella MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Aquavella practice?
- Dr. James Aquavella has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Aquavella practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hornell, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.