A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aquavella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aquavella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquavella
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Aquavella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Aquavella, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dendritic Keratitis
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquavella graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aquavella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Aquavella MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Aquavella practice?
- Dr. James Aquavella has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Aquavella practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hornell, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.