Learn more about Dr. James Aquavella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aquavella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aquavella
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aquavella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Aquavella, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dendritic Keratitis
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquavella graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aquavella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Aquavella MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Aquavella practice?
- Dr. James Aquavella has 1 office location.
Dr. James Aquavella practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.