A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Archer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Archer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Archer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Stephen Archer MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J S. Archer practice?
- Dr. J Archer has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Archer practices Urology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Urologists.