A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aronovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Aronovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aronovitz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aronovitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Aronovitz DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Aronovitz practice?
- Dr. James Aronovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Aronovitz practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Warren Otolaryngologists and Warren Plastic Surgeons.