A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Arrighi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arrighi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arrighi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Arrighi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrighi graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Arrighi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Arrighi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Arrighi practice?
- Dr. James Arrighi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Arrighi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists, Providence Cardiologists, and Providence Nuclear Medicine Physicians.