A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Arrighi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Arrighi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrighi graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Arrighi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James August Arrighi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Arrighi practice?
- Dr. James Arrighi has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Arrighi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists, East Greenwich Cardiologists, and East Greenwich Nuclear Medicine Physicians.