Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Arrighi
Dr. James Arrighi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Arrighi is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, The Miriam Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Arrighi has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. James Arrighi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.
Dr. Jacqueline Michaud
Providence, RI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Mark Fagan
Providence, RI 0.01 mi34
Dr. Raymond Russell
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Providence, RI 0.01 mi26