A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Artuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Artuso, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Artuso graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Artuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Artuso MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Artuso practice?
- Dr. James Artuso has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Artuso practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists and Lancaster Pain Management Doctors.