A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Artuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Artuso is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Artuso
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Artuso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Artuso, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Artuso graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Artuso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Artuso MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Artuso practice?
- Dr. James Artuso has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Artuso practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists and Lancaster Pain Management Doctors.