A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Asher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Asher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peavy Asher DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Asher practice?
- Dr. James Asher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Asher practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.