A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ashizawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ashizawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ashizawa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashizawa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ashizawa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Ashizawa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Ashizawa practice?
- Dr. James Ashizawa has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ashizawa practices Family Medicine near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
See San Juan Capistrano Family Physicians.