A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Auberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Auberle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Auberle, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Auberle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auberle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auberle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Auberle practice?
Dr. James Auberle practices Neurology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Neurologists.