A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Auberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Auberle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Auberle, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Auberle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auberle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Auberle MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Auberle practice?
- Dr. James Auberle has 1 office location.
Dr. James Auberle practices Neurology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Neurologists.