no change

February 1st, 2017
Quadreplegic
Dr. Auberle took over as our other Dr. retired in the same practice We are very pleased so far. He is very nice and caring for our son who has been in a wheelchair for 26 yrs. He has a fun side to him that I think some people need to chill out about. He sees many people with complicated problems can you imagine doing his job everyday and sometimes nights at the hospital. Thank God he loves what he does... helps people. ( if he can) I think everyone has a side to them no one wants to see. for the people who complain well ... go somewhere else you might get lucky or stay with Dr. Auberle.....He is the best.

November 7th, 2016
Impressed me most with courteous, caring manner. He pays attention to what a patient is saying, and most importantly he takes the time to listen to you and answer your questions!

April 24th, 2016
I am happy that you have had good experiences. I am sure he provides good medical care to the majority of his patients. But I am telling you , I didn't mistake being hit on. Without going into details of the incident, I assure you you would not have mistaken it either. God bless

November 9th, 2015
Excellent physician
I read some of the other reviews and my impression is that you don't understand his sense of humor. He is a dedicated husband , father and professional and is FAR from interested in "hitting on" patients. Dr. Auberle has helped my painful dystonia immensely. He is very intuitive, kind and compassionate. He can sense anxiety and stress, thus using a silly sense of humor to help you feel more at ease. I have recommended many people to him and will continue to do so.

May 19th, 2013
After many doctors struck out with us.....Dr Auberle hit it out of the park in our book
Dr Auberle was amazing! We have struggled to find a neurologist for my husbands epilepsy and he wasn't even in the room 2 minutes and we knew we found the doctor for us! He was funny, informative, listened to EVERYTHING we said before adding input or speaking over top of us. He could read my husband like a book, not only symptom wise but also his frustration with his epilepsy getting progressively worse with no indication of why. He's going back to the basic tests to start with that haven't been done for many years to see if there's anything they can find that has changed in the brain. He showed us hope that he will do whatever he can to try to find answers and help get things under control again which was an amazing thing to hear. Having 4 children and no income due to him not being able to work due to the increase in seizures and side effects from them, and me not being able to work not only due to my own health issues but also because my husband can not be left alone. Things are getting rough for us financially so it was hopeful to hear he would either get him in shape to go back to work, or if that really was no longer an option, he would help with disability that we filed back in December. We also had our 5 year old with us for the visit and he spoke with her quite a while which made us feel even more confident in his bedside manners. And the staff was great as well and they made all of us, even my daughter feel special and important to them. Very highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor that cares enough to do everything he can to understand what you're going thru and setting a plan out to get things figured out! Thank you Dr. Auberle!!

February 20th, 2011
stroke, many questions
I am so very lucky that Dr. Auberle was in the hospital when I came into the ER. What wonderful bedside manner and answered any and all questions I had. spent extra time with me when needed. Fantastic Doctor!!!

February 12th, 2011
What a great, caring doctor. Dr. Auberle listens and is compassionate about people's pain. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 15th, 2010
I miss Dr.Auberle
Dr. Auberle was the first neurologistwho treated me for my cervical dystonia.Aftr 4 years with him I found a neurologist in the Dayton, Oh. area. I hated to leave his care but the drive wasso long. I like my new doc. but if I hada choice I would return to him. He is afantastic doctor!