A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Aubuchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Aubuchon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aubuchon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Aubuchon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip Aubuchon MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Aubuchon practice?
- Dr. James Aubuchon has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Aubuchon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.