Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Swla Ctr For Health Srvcs
2000 Opelousas St
Lake Charles, LA 70601
337-439-9983
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

I'd never use Dr. Austin again. He was very careless during my pregnancy. After my 6th month of pregnancy, Dr. Austin had not ordered the first draw of blood or urine. No glucose, no CBC, none of the standard tests had been done. I asked why and he seemed surprised, like his nurse shouldve ordered it!? At that time test was ordered, but results weren't in by the time I went into pre-term labor with my child at 26 weeks gestation. I called his office from home when I realized something was wrong and never received a call back from him! Very unprofessional! I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone that care s about their pregnancy, child & over-all health. Shame on him!!!

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Austin delivered my first and second child and is a Wonderful Doctor!!! Iam now pregnant with my third child and had to switch doctors due to Dr. Austin no practicing any longer at the clinic. I wish he could deliver my third baby because he really gave me and my husband great experiences compared to my doctor now!!!