A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Alexander, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Alexander FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Alexander practice?
- Dr. James Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. James Alexander practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.