Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Alexander
Dr. James Alexander, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Alexander is affiliated with University Hospital, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. James Alexander has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Brian Kann
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi20
Dr. Karen Hendershott
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Joseph Tamburrino
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi14