A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bigham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bigham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Memorial Hospital Lafayette Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Bigham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Bigham practice?
- Dr. James Bigham has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Bigham practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.