A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carty
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Carty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Byron Carty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Carty practice?
- Dr. James Carty has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Carty practices Ophthalmology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Ophthalmologists.