A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Byron Carty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Carty practice?
- Dr. James Carty has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Carty practices Ophthalmology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Ophthalmologists.