patient over many years show details patient over many years
by john carty on Oct 12th, 2014

always a positive, pleasant patient experience for many years

Bill Dunwoody- Senior Claims Navigator show details Bill Dunwoody- Senior Claims Navigator
Jun 4th, 2012

I have always found Dr. James Carty to be,profestional and caring. He takes time to answer all my questions and seems to be pre-set in my medical history when he meets me in his examining room. ( doesn't ask why I came) This indicates to me, that he takes each patient seriously and personal.

Apr 18th, 2012

This man has no respect for a patients time.His egotism interferes with his profesonalism.Not to be trusted. Runs a 'mill' overbooking, etc. To be avoided.Arrogant.

Big disappointment show details Big disappointment
Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. Carty was recommended to me by a friend, but my experience was negative. I had to wait over 40 minutes for him and when he finally came he spent maybe 6 minutes with me, had no idea why I had gone to see him (didn't read the chart and the recommendation his colleague had given me on my first visit to the practice) and was obviously in a hurry. In answer to my questions, he gave me the photocopy of a book cover dedicated to my problem, repeating many times that i would have found all my answers there (so why should one go to a flesh and bone doctor?) He finally prescribed me a medication that was not appropriate to my condition (as was also stated in the book), was expensive, had several side-effects (he was vague when I asked about them) and would have given me a life-long dependancy. He was friendly, but I would not recommend him at all.