A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Connors is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Connors, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connors has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Bayfront Med Ctr, St Petersburg, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brian Connors MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Connors practice?
- Dr. James Connors has 1 office location.
Dr. James Connors practices Dermatology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Dermatologists.