A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cooper, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cooper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bryan Cooper MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. James Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cooper practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Allergists and Houston Pediatricians.