Learn more about Dr. James Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cooper, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cooper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James B. Cooper practice?
Dr. James Cooper practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Ophthalmology near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Pearland Pediatricians, Pearland Pediatric Specialists, Pearland Allergists, and Pearland Ophthalmologists.