A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cooper, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cooper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bryan Cooper MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James B. Cooper practice?
- Dr. James Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cooper practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pearland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Pearland Allergists and Pearland Pediatricians.