Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  ehhh....  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

He seemed arrogant and irritated with the questions I asked...like he was mad that I'm not an allergist knowing all the answers. My mom n husband didn't like him. My biggest issue is that he will only see two kids per day (& that even seems to agitate him). I have six and he wants to follow up weekly...so that would put me in the office three days per week.

|  Not the best for children  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

I took my 5 year old to see Dr. Cooper for his asthma--we just moved to the area. I had seen the poor review that someone had left but decided to give it a go anyway because there was only one review. He is a nice doctor and I'd say he's very thorough because he spent about 20 minutes with me and my son. The only problem is that he never once talked to my son or really even seemed to notice that my son was there. It was an awkward situation. Considering we have to go every few months for a follow up visit, we've chosen another allergist in the area. Also, he decided to put my son on a stronger medication (which our new allergist quickly changed) and discounted some of the medical opinions of our past allergist that we loved.