Dr. James Cooper Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Cooper?

February 10th, 2017

SCAM ARTISTS!

Charged me nearly $800 for testing even though they were in-network and never warned me of the cost. Our family will never return!

November 2nd, 2015

You have to wait FOREVER to see this doctor. I was in the office for over an hour after my appt time before I actually saw the doctor. Ridiculous

April 15th, 2015

Poor bedside manner

Very rude, arragant, not good with bedside manner with children even though he says he is board certified. Extremely condescending to me.

February 24th, 2015

Not Good

Two other Allergists at same location did not agree with some of his diagnosis. As well as other Allergists from other locations. Told me one price in the beginning then charged me a second time which was "procedure". I had requested all costs up front so I can decide if I will go through with immunotherapy or not, they told me one thing then charged me another 4 months after I began treatment so it was too late to cancel. A medical assistant kept injectin me in my muscle tissue VS my fat so in turn my arm would swell and one of those times I needed emergency Epinephrin shots and steroids as well. The doctors that were available at the time I showed up for that stated that the shot sometimes goes in the wrong location. I asked Dr. Cooper what he thought and if I can just receive shots from a different nurse that I never had an issue with and his response was to find another location because he has "full faith" in his staff.

April 2nd, 2012

ehhh....

He seemed arrogant and irritated with the questions I asked...like he was mad that I'm not an allergist knowing all the answers. My mom n husband didn't like him. My biggest issue is that he will only see two kids per day (& that even seems to agitate him). I have six and he wants to follow up weekly...so that would put me in the office three days per week.

September 14th, 2011

Not the best for children

I took my 5 year old to see Dr. Cooper for his asthma--we just moved to the area. I had seen the poor review that someone had left but decided to give it a go anyway because there was only one review. He is a nice doctor and I'd say he's very thorough because he spent about 20 minutes with me and my son. The only problem is that he never once talked to my son or really even seemed to notice that my son was there. It was an awkward situation. Considering we have to go every few months for a follow up visit, we've chosen another allergist in the area. Also, he decided to put my son on a stronger medication (which our new allergist quickly changed) and discounted some of the medical opinions of our past allergist that we loved.

May 16th, 2015