Dr. James Cooper MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
There are not enough good words in our vocabulary to even begin to use about this group. Their knowledge and compassion far exceed your expectation. What a true blessing they are to those in need of these services. The best!, don't settle for anything less than this group!!!!!

October 19th, 2016
First Office Visit
I was extremely impressed with seeing Dr. Cooper for the first time. He was very friendly and listened carefully to what I had to say. He was down to earth, and did not have an ego problem. Some doctors act like; because they have a M.D. behind their name, they know it all. When I left his office, I felt that I was in good hands, and that he was setting up a good diagnostic protocol to discover my problem and to know how to line up an effective course of treatment for me. I would recommend Dr. Cooper to anyone needing a neurologist.

February 13th, 2016
I love Dr. Cooper... He cares for his patients and wants to help them with their pain.

March 6th, 2014
Dr. Cooper is great.
Dr. Cooper is a very professional and caring doctor. I was having problems with lower back pain and Dr. Cooper helped me to manage my problem. I had to travel from far away and his staff was able to accomodate my schedule. Dr. Cooper is great!

July 25th, 2012
Best Neurologist I've seen
Dr. Cooper, along with his Nurse Practitioner Amy Hopkins, is the best Neurologist I've seen...and I've seen a lot. The biggest thing I can say, beyond all the word-of-mouth recommendations I received before seeing Dr. Cooper, is that I felt that he and his staff cared about my situation. Dr. Cooper personally listened to all the things I wanted to say, and responded in a way that let me know he was listening, and I never felt rushed or stressed. Every visit so far has been a great experience on the way to getting better. Did I mention that? I'm better! I still have problems, but they are manageable. Dr. Cooper and Amy Hopkins together helped me in a way that no previous Dr. has.

March 20th, 2012
RN
Dr. Cooper was highly recommended by many doctors and patients.He has excellent bed side manners and is very knowledgable in both neurology and pain. He helped me tremendously!

June 2nd, 2011
Never met a doctor like Dr. Cooper. Took much time with me and my family explaining and giving us hope and great care.

July 16th, 2009
Great Doctor!
Dr. Cooper takes time with you, and is very nice! He also remembers his patients!! Not all doctors are like that anymore!

March 16th, 2009
my 4th ms neuro
and he seems excellent-so i hope my last-ms is a difficult disease for the unfamiliar neuro-it does "thats impossible" things-he specializes in ms and very good at it i think from the 1st visit...