James B Cooper, MD
Neurologists

498A Red Banks Rd
Greenville, NC 27858
252-215-3067
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr. Cooper is great.  |  show details
by Randy D on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Cooper is a very professional and caring doctor. I was having problems with lower back pain and Dr. Cooper helped me to manage my problem. I had to travel from far away and his staff was able to accomodate my schedule. Dr. Cooper is great!

|  Best Neurologist I've seen  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Cooper, along with his Nurse Practitioner Amy Hopkins, is the best Neurologist I've seen...and I've seen a lot. The biggest thing I can say, beyond all the word-of-mouth recommendations I received before seeing Dr. Cooper, is that I felt that he and his staff cared about my situation. Dr. Cooper personally listened to all the things I wanted to say, and responded in a way that let me know he was listening, and I never felt rushed or stressed. Every visit so far has been a great experience on the way to getting better. Did I mention that? I'm better! I still have problems, but they are manageable. Dr. Cooper and Amy Hopkins together helped me in a way that no previous Dr. has.

|  RN  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Dr. Cooper was highly recommended by many doctors and patients.He has excellent bed side manners and is very knowledgable in both neurology and pain. He helped me tremendously!

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

Never met a doctor like Dr. Cooper. Took much time with me and my family explaining and giving us hope and great care.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Cooper takes time with you, and is very nice! He also remembers his patients!! Not all doctors are like that anymore!

|  my 4th ms neuro  |  show details
by anne on Mar 16th, 2009

and he seems excellent-so i hope my last-ms is a difficult disease for the unfamiliar neuro-it does "thats impossible" things-he specializes in ms and very good at it i think from the 1st visit...