A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davidson, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Spine Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Byron Davidson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Davidson practice?
- Dr. James Davidson has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Davidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and Dunedin, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons and Clearwater Orthopedic Surgeons.