Dr. James Byron Davidson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Byron Davidson?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. James Byron Davidson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

1st visit

Our first visit. Two people we know recommended him. I did read reviews on other websites and a few made me nervous. We came for my husband and his back problems. He was great and so was his assistant. Everything seemed to be timed right, the flow. The Front Office stuff was friendly. We really liked everyone there. I used to work in the healthcare field for over 30 years. It really helps to have a staff that does care and all. Because if you don't, its time to check out and find another job. This staff wasn't that way at all. Very friendly, caring and funny. Made us feel comfortable. Davidson seems to know what he is talking about etc as does his assistant. His recommendation regarding surgery was quite different from the one that we got in Las Vegas, NV when we were living there. And the doc in Vegas is the top person as he did the plate in my neck eons ago. But for my husband, the one in Vegas said pins and rods. Davidson, however didn't indicate that. I was surprised. He just said just scraping at the bone to ease the pressure, pain it's causing my husband when walking. Made us happy to hear that he didn't see the need for pins and rods in my husbands back. We haven't done a follow up visit yet. So, it remains netural.

May 13th, 2017

Amazing Doctor!

There are just so many wonderful things to say about Dr. Davidson that I think I am not allotted the space to say them all. He is the most caring, sweet, understanding, and amazing surgeon with a great bedside manner! He takes the time to listen to you and explain everything and all options there are, no matter how long it takes. I was experiencing migraine headaches for about 1 year and had been to many doctors and tried all kinds of other treatments to no avail. A friend had recommended Dr. Davidson and said that he will be straight with me and is not into cutting if you do not need it. From the minute he walked in the room he made me feel very at ease. We discussed all my options and eventually I had to have surgery (he fused C4-6 in my neck). I woke up from the surgery with barely a headache for the first time in almost a year. He did warn me that there was a chance that I might have to have additional surgery later on down the road because it was worse than he thought once he got in there. Three years later, almost to the day, he fused C7-T1 and once again, woke up with no pain. I was back home and eating within less than 6 hours and didn't need anything but a few Tylenol to take the edge off. His staff is also incredible too! Joe is also amazing and a very skilled surgeon. He assisted Dr. Davidson with both of my surgeries. I also saw Joe on some of my appointments in Dr Davidson's absences. Linda is the BOMB! I do not know how she does it but she keeps all the medical paperwork in line for all those patients. I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Davidson to anyone who is in pain! Thanks Doc for all you do and have done!

April 15th, 2017

This Dr. Totally destroyed my life !

After doing surgery on me, he left me with dropped foot in both feet, and destroyed the nerves controlling my balance, leaving me unable to walk !

October 12th, 2016

Good Doctor, Bad Staff

Found Dr. Davidson knowledgeable, but not his staff at his Clearwater Office. They took unnecessary X-Rays when I brought films with me, was not aware I was there for an Auto Accident, and could not even get my Insurance information right!

October 31st, 2015

Dr Davidson did my back surgery in 2004 during his fellowship at Florida Spine Institue. I relocated to South Florida and would travel 4 hrs back to Clearwater for office visit with Dr D. The best Dr I have ever seen throughout my adult life. 100% or more with bedside manners and the time he spends explaining things to you.

September 11th, 2012

Cudos

Wonderful doctor who is professional and caring. He treats the whole individual, not just the malady. I highly recommend Dr. Davidson. We are fortunate to have him as our specialist.

September 5th, 2012

Dr. Davidson has been right on target with my diagnosis. He is kind and caring. He always seems very happy to see me. It makes me feel like I found a doctor who really cares about me.

June 17th, 2012

Never had the opportunity to see the doctor or meet him. Very disappointed

June 6th, 2012

EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL

Dr. Davidson opereated on my neck and lower back. He is a true professional and very skillful. I am so grateful to him. He demonstrates a very caring attitude and explains in detail his plan of care and any options. Thank you!!

August 17th, 2011

brenda henry

i had severe pain for 6 months i saw dr davidson he set up surgery and i am recovery great he took so pain away i would recommend him to anyone . he is so kind and bed side manner was great he is always smileing that to me makes a good doctor . he really cares about his patients. i am glad i had him do my surgery, iwoulnt have anyone else do it , and if something else goes on with my back i certainly will see him. doctor davidson keep up the good work.

March 11th, 2011

the only surgeon I trust

Dr Davidson performed spinal surgery on me and I came am very pleased w/ the out come. I am much better than I was before and although I am not in perfect shape, I feel so much better.

September 20th, 2010

He is the best!

Excellent surgeon. Compassionate & caring. I am completely pain free since surgery. He gave me my life back. I would highly recommend him !!!