Dr. James Day Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Day?

Terrible patient care

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

After waiting 11/2hrs for 1st appt it was definitely not worth the wait. His nurse(?) is abrasive and sarcastic, don't ask her anything all you will get is her attitude of she's in charge. This is not what's needed when you suffer a tragedy. The lack of empathy is hopefully not what the medical field needs. Kudos to receptionist she has more compassion than the nurse(?)

Jackie

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Very greatful for Dr James Day and his associates.. They saved my life..Great Great medical team.,.

Administrator

Posted on November 15th, 2013

What was the Scariest time of my Life, after a Horrible Car accident, there was no room to beat around the "the Bush" Dr. Day let me make my own choices on what would be the best choice of action for me and we would go from there and he would help me along the way, we ran into a lot of road bumps from the signification of this injury, We argued fought, but he has the UPMOST best mindset in taking care of his patients. Heaven help anything ever happen again, his Team at the Marshall School of Medicine will be where I go, I cannot thank Dr. Day enough for the work he put into my Injury and his bluntness' of what I had to do at the time, I didn't like it , but he's a very detailed surgeon, and im thrilled I was able to be under his care in such a devastating manner.

True Orthopaedic Care

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I was recently in a tramatic event and had the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Day at both Cabell Hospital and Marshall Orthopaedics. Although being in a trauma such as being in a car crash itself is not pleasant, the care given at the ER through the office visits were what I would consider to be honest and refreshing. I would would have it not other way and have even referred friends to him.

Fantastic!!!

Posted on October 9th, 2008

What a wonderful experience for troubled times.

Posted on September 25th, 2017