A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duke
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Duke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Duke practice?
- Dr. James Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. James Duke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.