Dr. James Duke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
Complete Confidence
Dr. Duke is a very caring to his patients. He performed a masterpiece on my complete hip replacement. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is a true Professional in his field. It is great to be pain free and get my quality of life back! Also, his entire staff deserves to be commended. From Courtney, Susan, Penny and the rest of the team. I thank you all so much.

October 25th, 2016
Don't waste your time here. Only saw nurse practitioner 2times, she gave me exercises to do and sent me away even when I told her my pain was intense. I went to see another surgeon who ordered a MRI, I had a fracture and a torn meniscus.

July 17th, 2016
Impressive
We were thrilled with the care we got

April 7th, 2016
Just had my 1 year checkup. Dr Duke and his team are just great. Everything went as planed and I was back playing golf in six weeks.

March 10th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Duke saw me to set up my hip surgery and explained everything he was going to do. He spent time with me and answered all my questions. The staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable. Would highly recommend Dr. Duke.

December 15th, 2015
Doctor may be great but follow up care is less than desirable
On my initial visit, the office seemed fine and the PA very thorough. (never saw the Dr) However, as my conditioned worsened over the two weeks from my initial visit, to the point I could not walk without crutches and I attempted to obtain a follow up appointment, I was told that the soonest appointment would be in 10 days -- Either the practice is completely over booked or they just do not understand the urgency of correcting a misdiagnosis. I am not upset about the misdiagnosis, but the lack of aftercare by the staff for a worsening condition.

December 4th, 2015
I am glad I found Dr Duke. Without a doubt, he is the best. I will highly recommend him every chance I get

December 3rd, 2015
Total Hip replacement, NO more pain !
A pleasure in this day & times to find a Doctor & staff all focused on patient needs and concerns. All done in a very professional; yet, personal and supportive manner. From first visit to visit in hospital after successful total hip replacement. Thank you for a "true" doctor and great staff --

November 14th, 2015
Dr. Duke not only an outstanding surgeon, he is also a good man. He is a caring, compassionate gentleman. We will gladly recommend him to our friends and neighbors who are in need of surgery.

September 28th, 2015
I have had two both knees replaced by Dr. Duke. Excellent results! Dr. Duke, along with his entire staff are a pleasure to work with. Can't say enough good things about my experience with all of them.

October 2nd, 2014
You will be lucky to spend much time with this surgeon. You first meet with the PA, then a quick 10 minute consult with the surgeon at a later appointment. He does not meet with you before surgery, does not meet with family after surgery and you won't see him for your follow-up appointment. Extremely impersonal.

November 15th, 2013
I would never tell anyone to see Dr."GOD" Duke. Frist you never see him, you see a PA and only then if she dems you the right "kind" of patient do you see the doctor. This is very insulting to be told yes you need surgery...yes your knee are shot...but you don't fit the type of patinet Dr Duke wants. It is not about being able to pay...we have THREE types of insurance. I found the entire interaction with this office a BIG dispointment!!!!