A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Elder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Elder graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Elder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bradley Elder MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Elder practice?
- Dr. James Elder has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Elder practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.