Dr. James Fanning MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

January 20th, 2016
Patient
I went in to see him to guide me in the next step since I am having a miscarriage and he was very rude and asked me if I really wanted this baby anyway since it would be starting over since I have an older child. It was absolutely disgusting. No bedside manners and it hurt so much since I was grieving this loss already.

November 17th, 2015
He's an amazing doctor! He's cute!

December 3rd, 2014
Find a different GYN office!
After waiting in the office for three hours, I finally got to see Dr. Fanning who has the worst bedside manner, he actually brought me to tears. I am a young women who found two breast lumps and have a strong family history of breast cancer. I explained my prevention plan with my previous GYN, which includes a possible prophylactic mastectomy in the future and clinical breast exams every six months. He told me "women make a huge deal out of mastectomies for no reason at all" and that my plan was "completely worthless" and he literally laughed at me. I was clearly very worried and concerned yet he made fun of me. Oh and not to mention after he sent me for an ultrasound, he called me TWO MONTHS later to let me know the results. Completely unacceptable and inappropriate. I would never recommend anyone to use him as a provider.

June 21st, 2013
Dr. Fannng has delivered both of my daughters. I received excellent care during and after my pregnancies. These doctors really do care about their patients and want the best for them. I have been a patient with this practice for over 20 years. People complain about the wait time in the office....call ahead and ask if they are running on time or behind. You are in an OB/GYN office people are getting bad news or having issues with pregnancies etc...The doctors in this practice take their time with you, they will answer all questions and do not rush you out of the office. I am very happy with the care I receive.

December 27th, 2010
CHC; everytime they would schedule me an appointment with him I would have to cancel because I would always wait for an average of 3 HOURS, just to get into the examining room. I have a job, I can't have an ob appt take approx 4 hours to complete.