Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Fisher
Dr. James Fisher, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, WA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Tri-State Memorial Hospital, St. Alphonsus Hospital and St Joseph Regional Medical Center. Dr. Fisher has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, WA.
Dr. Jane Fore
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Clarkston, WA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Bhupesh Rathod
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Clarkston, WA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Meghana Awad
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Clarkston, WA 0.01 mi8