A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fisher, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
- St. Alphonsus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brent Fisher MD and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Fisher practice?
- Dr. James Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fisher practices Internal Medicine near Clarkston, WA.
See Clarkston Internists.