A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fowler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Benjamin Fowler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Fowler practice?
- Dr. James Fowler has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fowler practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.