A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fowler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Benjamin Fowler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Fowler practice?
- Dr. James Fowler has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Fowler practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.